Robert Tolppi - Musician gone basic bitch SJW.

Generic White Boy

White Boy Summer Enjoyer
Robert Tolppi is one of the millions of YouTube activist, SJW channels, around the block, who began his activist career on June 7th of 2020. He makes tons of left-leaning videos where he says basic shit spouted off by SJWs for years, while also pussy-ing out of arguments as to not lose his audience. Recently YouTube has been recommending him to me, and probably many others, so why not look at his channel.
unnamed (1).jpg

Current Content
As said previously, the activism started in 2020, but that is not the full extent of his channel, but before we look at that, lets get into his main content. Tolppi likes to take on a variety of topics ranging from Muslim women's rights, eco-conservation, to basic TikTok and Vine content. He likes to make educational essays going over the various topics to some degree, where in he will sometimes make some very off claims.

Take the transgender video, for example. In it he goes over the problematic stereotype that trans-women are just looking to seduce men into having sex with them. He goes over how this stereotype is wrong, but then proceeds to advocate for it himself. He tells trans-women that they should not disclose that they are trans, which in turn should only perpetuate the stereotype he is arguing against. He writes this off as "safety" for trans individuals, but you cannot simply handwave this glaring issue in your argumentation.

Tolppi also made videos going over the harmful effects of Vine user King Bach's content, and it's perpetuation of black stereotypes. He then goes into a long-winded history of minstrelsy to explain why the young generation he is a part of is built to be racist. 6 mins in, the video becomes his soap box to denounce his former racist ways of laughing at a 6 second King Bach Vine.
When watching the video, I almost want to ask him what should be done, as he goes into detail about how these racist characters should be deconstructed in 6 seconds. This video feels less like a guide, and more like a repentance for his sins, as he likely built his own view of blacks of shitty Vines.

Tolppi also has a host of other videos, much of which are exactly what you would expect:
His phone scammer video has him getting mad over racist YouTube thumbnails, which are literally just basic bitch thumbnails you can find on any channel, before lecturing his audience on taking down the evil white men controlling the scammers.

His Instagram aesthetics video has him promoting typical SJW messages, but claiming people won't take to them thanks to how they are displayed. So he has some common sense.

And you can find a lot more of this basic content just by going through.

Older Content
The interesting thing about Tolppi is that I kinda doubt he actually wants to make SJW content, rather he is doing it for views. His first video was posted a year prior to his other content, and it was a simple piano session.

His second video, posted roughly a year later, was a meme about pianos and James Charles.

In a passionate video, he speaks up on the topic of musical gatekeeping, and how the piano is an instrument that is typically blocked off from public access.

Also, he has a music video. It is, kind of cringe, but it is a weird diversion from his typical content.

So what is the takeaway? I believe Tolppi cares more for music than the activism he promotes, but looking at view count, I can say that his audience feels differently. He seems to be coasting on content he can never truly hold any strong opinion on, just to gain some e-fame, rather than looking into his own musical upbringing and making content that he actually enjoys. Right now, he still has a trend to shoot his content off on, but that is it. Once the SJW trend and outrage dies, what is this channel other than just a one-in-a-million activist channel that will be forgotten. I don't want to shit completely on the guy as I find him interesting, but I do wish he would maybe change and make himself more distinct. HIs piano skills seem good, and with the right amount of dedication, he could open up a large niche for himself that will stick with him for years, but I kinda doubt that will happen, as he continues to chase the YT algorithm.

Generic White Boy

White Boy Summer Enjoyer
lolcow in 2021 - some rando on youtube in my suggestions that i seem to disagree with.
Pretty much. He is not that big, but still a bit interesting. He is overall just some rando with some cringe music who tries to capitalize on the audience of people like Anita. Either he will do something really dumb as his channel goes along, or fade into obscurity.

Lolcows without politics are not exactly plentiful. Maybe I should have just done RFG instead.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
Admin
I remember her from a DeadwingDork episode! Her husband was a Spyro villain, correct?
Her actual husband was a pedophile that tried to fuck her niece, and Amanda only divorced him after people on the internet told her "yo that's really fucked up, why are you still with him?" She then got into an online relationship with another pedophile and essentially helped him groom a kid on Discord. That came to light in late 2019, which caused her KF thread to become active again and it hasn't really died down since then. The OP is great, but boat_rocker seems to have left the Farms and thus parts of her OP are out of date. I would absolutely love to see her get a thread here, even if the OP is largely just copied from KF, simply because it could actually be kept up to date. And yeah, her husbando was Jacques from Spyro, but she abandoned him in favor of a Grimmsnarl last year. Jacques has started making a comeback in her art, though.
I should have reworded Sig. Finding new lolcows in 2021 is a challenge, as most are boring and are political in some way.
I hate that I wasn't around for any of the golden years of lolcow shit.
The old ones such as her are always funny.
She's still producing content on a regular basis.

Generic White Boy

White Boy Summer Enjoyer
I hate that I wasn't around for any of the golden years of lolcow shit.
Same. The closest I was to it would be Mr. Enter, otherwise I just listen to Chris and others’ stories.

Her actual husband was a pedophile that tried to fuck her niece, and Amanda only divorced him after people on the internet told her "yo that's really fucked up, why are you still with him?" She then got into an online relationship with another pedophile and essentially helped him groom a kid on Discord. That came to light in late 2019, which caused her KF thread to become active again and it hasn't really died down since then. The OP is great, but boat_rocker seems to have left the Farms and thus parts of her OP are out of date. I would absolutely love to see her get a thread here, even if the OP is largely just copied from KF, simply because it could actually be kept up to date. And yeah, her husbando was Jacques from Spyro, but she abandoned him in favor of a Grimmsnarl last year. Jacques has started making a comeback in her art, though.
Seems like a fun write up, but I don’t really know the person enough to do a good job. I do have some ideas for new people threads that are less boring than this. Personally, I would love to do SML, or Super Mario Logan, as that man has crazy written all over his life. He had an ex try to break into his house, he was on the news for inspiring a child to hang themself, he made one of his fans quite YT, got into legal battles with Nintendo, etc.. He is probably one of the few cows that is actually interesting past 2016 as that is when his downfall took place.

Otherwise, I can always do RFG ChosenOne, one of Remedy H’s inspirations, that looks to decode movies to find Egyptian symbolism and other crazy shit based on ancient civilizations.