• Don't advertise this site on the Kiwi Farms or I'll fucking beat you to death. Your attempts to failtroll Josh are not funny and are extremely faggy.

The Fool

sus
Brave™ User
What was the final nail in the coffin for you?
That's the surreal thing, I can't name anything in specific. It was such a gradual decline, combined with slowly finding out everyone involved in it is insane in some way. It's like the film industry. Just so many bad decisions, mainly harboring the A&H doomer spergs and the intolerable BP cunts, along with their boring-ass cult cows that you kept seeing threads/posts for in the sidebar.

At the end of the day, it just stopped being a community, it's just 4chan now.

i've always been disappointed that kiwi farms doesn't have a nigerian section

Really, the whole reason I got on the farms was the pandemic. Once it loosens up, I don't imagine I'll be anywhere near as active on anywhere in this corner of the internet. It's probably healthier to see the farms as a TV show - it has its seasons. Some seasons are better than others. I really enjoyed making people mad between November 3rd -> January 20th, but lately I haven't really felt the urge to see what's on the politisperg channel.

Substituted Methedrine

Cooming to fictional werewolves is so punk rock
the Kiwifarms*
That's the surreal thing, I can't name anything in specific. It was such a gradual decline, combined with slowly finding out everyone involved in it is insane in some way. It's like the film industry. Just so many bad decisions, mainly harboring the A&H doomer spergs and the intolerable BP cunts, along with their boring-ass cult cows that you kept seeing threads/posts for in the sidebar.

At the end of the day, it just stopped being a community, it's just 4chan now.
It's not like 4chan, it's like Reddit, not that I think 4chan is a good place but it isn't like 4chan at all.

Princess Little Piddles

Benzo Beauty Queen
Dyn has been on fire today

In Floyd trial thread
A88E5EDD-A8AA-4833-932E-421E7B39C1DF.jpeg

DB5B0F51-88C8-4556-A79E-1CF59F2A7F7C.jpeg

9790B73C-D744-4C26-8176-4D685D323B1A.jpeg

In Gibes thread
79389527-20D0-41B9-BD24-847215B9CE15.jpeg