Bronies thread

naught

Probably black IRL
Bronies
Here's one brony cinemasins bickers cinemasins wasn't bad enough.

KatsuFarm

Sogga/Floppa
/MLPOL/ shot to the mainstream after a FEDEX shooter was discovered to be brony and possibly far right terrorist.
Famous last word:
"I hope that I can be with Applejack in the afterlife, my life has no meaning without her. If there's no afterlife and she isn't real then my life never mattered anyway."-
1619465954070.png

Links:
https://www.equestriadaily.com/2021/04/the-indianapolis-fedex-shooter-was.html (a)
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bronies-nazi-problem-fedex-shooting-185714622.html (a)

naught

Probably black IRL
/MLPOL/ shot to the mainstream after a FEDEX shooter was discovered to be brony and possibly far right terrorist.
Famous last word:
"I hope that I can be with Applejack in the afterlife, my life has no meaning without her. If there's no afterlife and she isn't real then my life never mattered anyway."-
View attachment 1270

Links:
https://www.equestriadaily.com/2021/04/the-indianapolis-fedex-shooter-was.html (a)
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bronies-nazi-problem-fedex-shooting-185714622.html (a)
God damn it that's why I made this thread I forgot about /mlpol/ top fucking kek.

KatsuFarm

Sogga/Floppa
The most major mlpol intellectual is Buttercup dew who wrote frequently for Counter currents doing media reviews.
Interview (a)
  • Buttercup is gay
  • Former ancap turned "pan european" white nationalist on account of being an anglo med mix
  • "The structure of the show is that there is a central cast of 6 distinct ponies, each of which manifest a certain virtue, Loyalty, Laughter, Generosity, Honesty, Kindness, and Magic. Each show functions as a sort of 20-minute Aesop’s fable about the importance of a particular aspect of getting along. The actual happenings of the show aren’t of that much importance on an individual level – They’re mostly fairly formulaic storylines based on character interplay and going off to fight the Dragon, Evil Princess, Arch-Nemesis, whatever. It’s well-written and snazzy. It’s an extremely fun and well-written cartoon.

Importantly, the pony girls / women are feminine without being weak and helpless; the boys / men are classically masculine; it captures the idea of parity of roles, instead of a demolishing and levelling equality.

Most importantly, nearly every single element of the show is an analogy for a piece of the traditional or classical West, and the universe of the show functions according to a sort of Friendship-based European ethnocentrism."
  • "I’m simply following your advice to White Nationalists to go forth and preach a form of White Nationalism tailored to every white constituency and subculture. I am following your plan of building cultural hegemony one discursive space at a time. Bronydom is just as implicitly white as NASCAR, country music, and the Republican Party."

Review of the mlp movie (a)
"The marketing machine has gone into overdrive, and Hasbro is clearly treading carefully lest they upset the hegemony their horses have established in the toy market. With this in mind, The Movie cleverly meets expectations of both reviewers and regular viewers. Ever the barometer for appeasement of the Tinseltown Jews, MLP:TM scores a healthy 44% on Rotten Tomatoes, meaning it is safely uncucked."

"All the major ideals and aspirations of the show are here and unapologetically so: Self-acceptance and self-betterment, humility, heroism and “above all friendship, which is, as everyone knows an eminently fascist sentiment.”

"
In order to belong, Fizzlepop has to accept what she is and also what she has experienced, and come to terms with past trauma in order to understand that others can do the same. Twilight, by accepting her history and including her in a circle of friendship, brings the lost Tempest back into the fold of solidarity and love for one another as different threads in the same tapestry. In this, Ponies: The Movie offers a message of hope to White Nationalists: That if we remain loyal to who we are and by extension our cause, and offer the hand of friendship to those who are still hiding in a shell of cynicism, we can turn even our adversaries to allies by lending them the courage to leave their self-deception behind.

When we accept and invite others, we can change their perceptions of both us and themselves, and through this, we can change the world."

Buttercup Dew's last article for counter currents was on March 8th, 2021 where he complains about twatter (a). Where of course he shills Gab.
"Now that Twitter has spent all its remaining credibility getting Biden across the finish line and into the White House, that window is fully closed. Because of shadow banning, deboosting, and other harder-to-identify data manipulation, we have to assume that the outreach benefit of maintaining a presence on Twitter is negligible and that all Right-wing accounts are being kept in a digital ghetto of preaching to the converted. The only remaining utility Twitter has is to make a list of the gravestones to try and find the same people on Gab."

" The time has come for the Right-wing to lock horns with Twitter, not from inside the platform where our social networks can be monitored and viciously pruned by the ADL working hand-in-glove with Twitter Commissars, but from a competing platform, by which I mean Gab. With every cycle of “find my frens,” the time, energy, and accumulated social capital of Right-wing Twitter users are intentionally thrown away."

"The only way to win this game is to be an uncompromising minority which forces everyone else to behave on our terms — by posting exclusively to Gab, others will have to sign up to Gab to follow, and in turn, this snowball will become an avalanche that will flatten Twitter’s ability to control the conversation (the wider Right is being forced off Twitter anyway, so let them follow us to a space where we can freely disabuse them of their cuckservatism). Small accounts should migrate immediately to Gab, creating a sizeable new audience that can rival Twitter for engagement and support. Big accounts, many of which are well-known outside of Twitter and aren’t that dependent on it, should make Twitter pay by switching to this new, unthrottled audience and bringing in more moderates. Eventually, even Leftists will follow for want of an argument. Torba is a businessman who wants to be a heavyweight in the world of digital infrastructure, and if we become the driving force of his site, we can leverage this dependency to make sure we get the transparency, platform protections, and utilities that we want."

Last edited:

Generic White Boy

White Boy Summer Enjoyer
I honestly miss ShellyD. He was the only brony I held any respect for as he was just an old-school commentary/Kiwi Farmer. His videos really did a good job making fun of brony autism even though he himself was one. What sucks is that he is gone now, changed his channel name to hyperreality, and deleted all commentary videos. Luckily Lore Marester seems to have archived a good bulk if not all.

I enjoy watching him as it felt like a flashback to old YT before it became drama whores, super serious analyzers, and politispergs. I found him through all the Mr. Enter commentary takedowns back in 2015, and they truly feel like a part of that era, even modern 2019 episodes. Really wish I could find another not overly try-hard, edgy, commentary channel like his as even knowing nothing about MLP, I enjoyed his work.

Generic White Boy

White Boy Summer Enjoyer
I may as well add some bronies mentioned in ShellyD’s videos, since they are an absolute gold mine. A really good one to start with would be The Cunning Husky, also known as Mr. Chaos The Cunning Wolf.
8021AB44-AA63-4ED9-B3F2-A062524FCF86.jpeg

This MLP reaction channel is well known for his battles with depression as he cannot get over his parents’ divorce. In the ShellyD commentary, he went over how he would make his dad pay for leaving the family by forcing him to buy a PS3 in 2014. He obviously got him good, hitting him in his wallet. It is very clear that Mr. Chais is an anti-social nerd that lacked friends and is using the divorce to avoid confronting the real issues. He claims he was home-schooled prior to the event, and after dropped into regular school. Again, the divorce is the start of the downfall, but not the root cause as he believes. He is also a hypocrite, saying families need to love each other while hating his father, regardless of his fathers attempts to reach out to him. At this point, the divorce has eroded his brain to the point of preferring ponies over human women, so he will not be reproducing.

His depression video:

ShellyD’s commentaries:

Last edited:

Generic White Boy

White Boy Summer Enjoyer
Did you guys know there was a German political party that has a group centered around ponies?
Apparently they are some free speech group that uses pony memes and episodes of the show to strengthen their political stance. Surprisingly they got the boot from being a segment in the Bronies documentary, but were included in the sequel (which is bonus features of the original) where we get this clip:

Did you guys know there was a German political party that has a group centered around ponies?
Apparently they are some free speech group that uses pony memes and episodes of the show to strengthen their political stance. Surprisingly they got the boot from being a segment in the Bronies documentary, but were included in the sequel (which is bonus features of the original) where we get this clip:
Hitler was right about bronies

naught

Probably black IRL
Haram.